Weezy Thanx You

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Ladies Lets talk

I have a friend that's younger than me, much younger. She's not younger than 16, but she's not older than 18 but she looks about 22-23 years old. She started dating a 23-year old (I know i dropped my mouth too) in December. At first he was skeptical about dating her when he found out how old she was, because he didn't want to be perceived as a Child Molester, or pedophile. As he began to text, and talk to her on a daily basis, he saw that she was very mature way beyond her age.They started engaging in sexual relations, and they so called, fell in love. Now I can't say whether it was love or lust because I wasn't in their minds or hearts. As time went on, they started saving up for a car. (I know ladies, of course the car would have to be in his name because he's the "adult". seems like he using her right?) Well in early March, the young girl got a call about 4 a.m. on a saturday morning and it went something like this:
Tracy: Hello, who is this? Young girl:This is ___ girlfriend, why do you have his phone?
Tracy: Well im with ___ too, and im with him right now. Young girl:Okay.
Tracy:Look i didn't call you to start mess, because im much older than the both of you, im 33-years old. Im sitting here doing right by this nigga, and this is how he does me?
Tracy:So how long have yall been together? Young girl:Since December. Tracy: We've been together since January. Young girl: Wow, are you serious? Tracy: Yes. So have yall had sex?
Young girl:We've been together since December. Tracy: Im guessing that's a yes then. Young Girl:Yea. Tracy:So have you been to my apartment in L.P.? Young Girl:No every time we go to L.P. it's to go over his friend house. Tracy:Hos does the apartment look when you first walk in:
Young girl explains. Tracy:Yes honey that's my house, and that Black Escalade truck that he be driving you around in is mines too, so yall had sex in my bed then? Young girl: I can't believe this, no we only had sex in the den, and on the living room couch.(First of, she shouldn't told Tracy all this information, but she is young) The Male:Ahh, bitch my eye. You crazy bitch! My eye! You stabbed me in my eye. (starts to cry) Tracy: You hear this bitch ass nigga over here crying? This grown ass nigga crying? Young Girl: Yes. 
Fast Foward: The cheating no good bastard got cut up, put the woman in jail, and now he can't see out of one of his eyes right now. Oh yea, the Young girl got a call saying that Tracy has aids. SN: All of them was having unprotected sex. So the young girl is awaiting her test results, and the doctor want's her to take a pregnacy test, because of her irregular period. 
Ladies, don't be naive, be smart, and remember no matter how much you love a person, always protect yourselves if your significant other is not committed to only you!

No comments:

Post a Comment