Weezy Thanx You

Saturday, January 9, 2010

ROMEO DROPPED FROM USC BASKETBALL TEAM


Rapper Romeo, and son of Master P, has been dropped from USC'S basketball team after only playing one season. Percy Miller (Romeo's real name) received a full scholarship from the University of Southern California in 2007. His position for the 2008-2009 season was point guard. We're not sure why Romeo lost his position on the team, but we know it's because of an previous incident. He told AllHipHop.com, "I'm sad that my basketball season at USC will end early due to a violation from an incident that happened two years ago, which is not fair." Romeo is now focusing on his music career with a new album, Box Office Hits, which is set to be released in August (2010), and the launch of his label Next Generation Records. He's also working on his acting career, with plenty of projects. He says, "I'm happy about the opportunity I recently received to play in this big blockbuster movie. I can't talk about it but I can tell you that I won't be a vampire."

It's sad to see somebody's dream snatched away from them because of previous immature acts.
We've all heard of Karma though. I just hope the best for Romeo, I hope he still continues to further his education, whether it's at USC or another institution.
 






No comments:

Post a Comment