Weezy Thanx You

Saturday, August 22, 2009

OMARION ALREADY DROPPED FROM YOUNG MONEY


Omarion was reportedly dismissed due to the leak of a new song featuring Lil Wayne called 'I Get It In,' which someone in the singer's camp was alleged to have released without Wayne's consent.

Cash Money president Mack Maine released the following announcement via Twitter: "ATTN: Omarion is no longer Young Money ... the song they leaked ft. Wayne is not official .. good luck 2 him in his future." The statement was re-tweeted by Jae Millz, to prove its veracity.

Omarion responded to the reports of his latest disappointment on his Twitter page. "How kan I fall or get dropped when lam "gravity,"' the singer wrote earlier today. "...and jah is by my side being tha force that's driving and parachuting my arriving plateau."

WELL DAMN, ALL I CAN SAY IS GOOD LUCK TO OMARION, AND AS FOR BOW WOW, DON'T LEAK ANY SONGS..

No comments:

Post a Comment